Jen

Jen
Port of Tampa

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beach day :)

Today Eric and I headed to the beach.  I had a bagel with hummus and yogurt before we left so I wouldn't be tempted to eat out. We went down by the Cocoa Beach Pier and there were tons of surfers out for a competition, plus the waves were pretty big from the storms in the Atlantic.  I took my Eat, Pray, Love book...it is definitely funny and inspiring at the same time.  Eric and I both got some sun, which I needed because I was getting really pale!

After we left the beach we went back home and I made lunch. I had picked up some stuff to make fish tacos, and they were so delicious.  I used two small flour tortillas for each of us, tilipia sprinkled with cajun seasoning, and add a little black beans, cole slaw mix, pineapple, tomato, cilantro, and a drizzle of wing sauce. After an awesome lunch we rode our bikes to Blockbuster and rented Date Night, Brooklyn's Finest, and Why I Got Married Too.

Now for a little plum wine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment