Jen

Jen
Port of Tampa

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Snow day!

Today was pleasantly surprising.  No WORK today! KSC shut down because there was no potable water! I slept in, and woke up around lunch time.  I had a little chicken noodle soup, then took a relaxing bath.  I needed to catch up on some school lectures... so I got ready, did laundry, and cleaned the house while I listened to two lectures. I decided to curl my hair today for something different, and it turned out really cute.  Now I'm transferring music from my CDs to ITunes, so I can listen to them on my Iphone in the car.  The best part of being off work today is that I can go to Step and Sculpt at 4:30.  Its seriously my favorite class, its so hard, and that's the best part. It combines 5-7 minutes of step, then 5 minutes of free weights covering biceps, shoulders, triceps, back, alternating back and forth. Then after 45 minutes of that we end with abs (usually bicycles). I always feel so good afterward, and the instructor (Karen) is funny and plays good music to get down to!

Even more exciting...I've lost 6 pounds since starting my blog, down to 149!

XOXO ~Jen~

2 comments:

  1. wow 6lbs!!! that was quick! good job :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had your motivation. Good job! Hey if you guys go to the beach this weekend, call me!

    ReplyDelete