Jen

Jen
Port of Tampa

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday!!!

I haven't written in a while.  I guess because I didn't seem to have it together this week.  Today was great though.  Eric came home yesterday, and we stayed up late watching Lean on Me...lol.  I slept in this morning and went to work for a few hours.  Then I went with Eric to return his rental car since he will be home for a week on vacation.  I talked him into getting a pedicure with me today.  Honestly, guys need pedicures too, and if I can convince him once a year, then that's good enough for me..lol.  Then Eric cooked dinner for us.  He is trying to put more effort into our relationship, which is really nice.  He hasn't cooked in years...so it was a nice change.  I learned that I would actually rather clean up than to cook, because I don't get concerned with making a perfect dinner for someone else.  He made marinated chicken with spinach, onions, mushrooms, and sweet carrots. It was delicious, and it was nice that he tried to make something healthy.  Anyway, now Eric is on the hook to cook all this week! HAHA We went through my old SHAPE magazines together and pulled out a bunch of recipes to make this week. I'll let you know which ones we try.  Now we are watching Killers, the movie with Ashton Kutcher.  Gym and beach tomorrow, then hopefully hanging out with Nicole and Derek.

XOXO ~Jen~

No comments:

Post a Comment